Our air conditioning service areas in Pennsylvania cover West Chester, Paoli, Lionville-Marchwood, Malvern, Chester Springs, West Goshen, Thorndale, and Exton areas
Keep your cool with Mattioni Plumbing Heating & Cooling. We'll have you cool and comfortable in no time!
Mattioni Plumbing delivers reliable air conditioning repair services that give you relief from the summer heat. Mattioni Plumbing's highly trained technicians can repair any type of air conditioning system and provide preventative maintenance to avoid repairs! Prolong the life of your air conditioner, improve its performance and help it run more efficiently and economically with our maintenance programs. Join the club and start seeing real benefits right away, such as discounts on repairs, tune-ups, and extended warranties! We know that energy efficiency is important so our professionals can also help you replace your current air conditioning system with a new one that will give you better cooling, comfort, and savings! Properly working air conditioning systems are energy efficient, reliable, and cost less to repair.
This summer, get a good night’s rest by keeping the heat outside where it belongs. Don’t wait for a sudden heat wave or for your A/C unit to break down before calling your trusted air conditioning repair service provider. Regular maintenance on your air conditioning unit can prevent almost all future malfunctions, so taking proper care of your system is key. Mattioni Plumbing will ensure that your entire unit is inspected, cleaned, and tested for potential problems. We will always recommend the best ways to improve your unit’s performance and increase its longevity.
With an average summer temperature of 83 degrees, residents in West Chester and surrounding areas can’t afford to have an unreliable air conditioner. No matter what air conditioning system you choose, we’ll provide an easy and professional A/C installation you can depend on.
- Repairs & Maintenance on all makes & models
- Central Air Units
- High Velocity Units
- Multi-Zone Cooling Systems
- Ductless Split Systems
- Thermostats & Air Cleaners
- Whole House Filter Systems
- Humidification and Dehumidification
- Maintenance agreements
- We do it all! Call today to find out how we can help you!
Air conditioners are more likely to malfunction when it’s really hot outside. Don’t get stuck in a heat wave with an A/C unit on the fritz. If you’re constantly running your unit, here are a few ways to prevent a midsummer meltdown:
- Always keep your doors and windows closed when your unit is running. Close the blinds if the sun shines directly into your windows.
- Avoid playing with the thermostat and try to keep it at a comfortable temperature. Avoid cranking it all the way down.
- Use fans to circulate cool air throughout the day.
- Have your air conditioner serviced on a regular basis by a Mattioni Plumbing air conditioning specialist.