Our water and sewer hookup service areas in Pennsylvania cover West Chester, Paoli, Lionville-Marchwood, Malvern, Chester Springs, West Goshen, Thorndale and Exton areas
Don't let just anyone dig up your lawn. Trust it to the professionals at Mattioni Plumbing.
If your plumbing conditions dictate replacement, we can repair or replace water and sewer lines as needed. We always give careful considerations to property in an effort to minimize disruption. Our greatest goal is to do this once and make it right. We can take care of a number of water and sewer related issues.
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe and damaged pipes due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage and grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion and the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe and a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints and the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root infiltration and tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or have damaged the line.
- Off-grade pipe and existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
After qualified personnel, one of our most important tools in understanding your sewer problems is the use of the video camera. To determine the condition inside your plumbing, we send a high-resolution fiber optic video head camera down the line. This allows for a true pipe inspection and while doing so, a recording can be made for permanent confirmation. This equipment also has the ability to locate pipes as the camera heads sends a radio signal to pipe tracking.